Just finished the student conference call and found the information was really helpful as I finish my second level II fieldwork rotation. The information has helped me know that there are locations nationwide as I will be moving once my rotation is complete
- Samantha, OTA student, Bates Technical College Internship Location: Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Lakewood
Thank you for setting up the Student Welcome call this afternoon. Very informative and helpful with graduation just around the corner. Thank you to all of our wonderful speakers. Working as a part of the Kindred RehabCare team has been incredible so far!
- Gina, SLP student, Western Kentucky UniversityInternship Location: Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville
Such a great conference call for all the students today!! Thank you for the great information and advice!
- Valerie, OT student, Milligan College Internship Location: Benderson Family Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
I had such a great fieldwork experience and learned so much!!
- Holley, OTA student, Lincoln Land Community CollegeInternship Location: Lewis Memorial Christian Village
I am in my 3rd week of a 10 week clinical rotation and can’t say enough good things about this experience. I’m learning so much about rehab settings, great documentation, time management, excellent patient care, and working with other disciplines! I can only hope my other clinical rotations are this great.
- Cheri , PT student, Wichita State UniversityInternship Location: Derby Health and Rehab Center
I am just finishing my final week of fieldwork at a Skilled Nursing Facility, Wexford Healthcare Center in Wexford, PA. I had a fantastic experience with a great fieldwork educator. The entire therapy department at WHC is wonderful! I loved working with the patients and I feel ready to become an occupational therapist. I could not have asked for a better placement!
- Mary, OT student, Chatham UniversityInternship Location: Wexford House Nursing and Rehab Center
I am in my final week of my last clinical rotation for physical therapy school at a SNF in Kirksville, MO. It has been a wonderful experience and I have learned so much about working with this population. I am very grateful to my CI and other therapists and staff in the facility for this great opportunity!
- Brittany, PT student, A. T. Still University of Health SciencesInternship Location: Twin Pines Adult Care Center
I was beyond pleased with my experience. I learned lots of information and feel prepared for therapy life. I enjoyed the dedication to a team approach to ensure best care for patients.
- Allison, SLP student, Fontbonne UniversityInternship Location: Quarters at Des Peres
The clinical internship placement surpassed my expectations and I was able to meet all my program and professional goals!
- Haley, SLP student, James Madison UniversityInternship Location: Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Sellersburg
I have learned skills and treatments not taught in school and have gained confidence as a therapist. The patients were all so sweet and gave me a new appreciation for this setting. I also loved the interdisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Erika, PTA student, Clarkson CollegeInternship Location: Maple Crest Care Center
Have comments or suggestions? Just want to talk to someone about opportunities with Kindred RehabCare? Please feel free to reach out to us! We want to hear from you.
Please visit our Facebook page (Kindred Rehab Student Programs), follow us on Twitter (@RHBstudents), check us out on Instagram (rehabcarestudents). leave a comment on this blog post, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org#TheFutureLooksBright
Notice of Nondiscrimination |
Tiếng Việt |
Kreyòl Ayisyen |
© 2017 All Rights Reserved. Kindred Healthcare