Kentucky’s Physical Therapy Association awards their 2013 All – Academic Team at the Annual KPTA Fall Conference.
The KPTA All – Academic Team recognizes outstanding physical therapy students that are members of the APTA/KPTA associations. These students are destined to make a significant impact upon the profession, whether on a community, regional, state, or national level. The academic team was established in 2010 and, to date, 38 students have been recognized as members of the team with a monetary scholarship provided by RehabCare. The Future Looks Bright at KPTA!
Congratulations to the 2013 Recipients:
• Amanda Boyd, PTA – West Kentucky Community & Technical College
• Kaela Burge-Beckley, PTA – West Kentucky Community & Technical College
• Jimmy Crick, PT – Bellarmine University
• Shawn Frazee, PTA – Somerset Community College
• Samantha Grubb, PTA – Somerset Community College
• Sarah Beth Martin, PT – University of Kentucky
• Kirby Mayer, PT – University of Kentucky
• Megan Oleksa, PTA – Jefferson Community & Technical College
• Avery Schroyer, PT – University of Kentucky